"Aiyah I’m only 22, still young"
“Fuck la, alr 22 but my life got no direction”
Me on alternate days 😪
It’s nice to receive gifts, but also really REALLY nice to give and have people be happy ^^
thoughts I’ve had in shanghai:
- you are always stepping in someone’s spit. the only difference is whether it’s fresh or dried.
- guanxi IS everything. also, how you dress and your attitude affects how people (sales assistants) treat you.
- saying “thank you” nicely when people tell you directions makes them awkward. (Why??)
- walking through certain streets and in certain hotels, it really feels like the 1930s.
- beggars and aggressive street sales people scare me. but I have a protective equipment called my bitch face.
- why china so many people?!!??!!